[Amps] amps, etc

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] amps, etc
From: carlseye at tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Thu Jul 24 07:50:59 2003
I have been getting e-mail from folks addressed to " mail list amplifiers"
.!!!! anyone know where this "list" comes from????   The msgs are not a problem
in themselves, but they appear to be like what I'd expect from "amps at
contesting. com !!!!!!
   Also , while I'm here , I'm going to strip my old HB amp.
 4 811A's .etc. The important parts of course are the transformer, from an
AL811H., the tune and load caps.
 the tune cap is was a "kit" from ten-tec. modified to give me two sections ,
one about 35 pf or so for 15-10 mtrs. input coils tuned for the 4 tubes
mentioned.The meters are 1 ma. movements, size I'll have to go measure, but
with hand made faces for the ckts . grid mtr. 300ma. , plate mtr 1 amp, plus HV
scale 2000 vdc. a smaller mtr. for rel. output., all switches for pwr, etc. The
filter caps. are 10 ea. 100 mfds. 450 volts , series /par. axial leads, on
their own vertical boards.  If any interest , please e-mail me off list.
   thanks to all.!!!!!
     carl / kz5ca