FW: [Amps] Mail Order Operations

To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [Amps] Mail Order Operations
From: "Bert Almemo" <balmemo@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:24:53 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Bert Almemo [mailto:balmemo@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 11:21 PM
To: bcarling@cfl.rr.com
Subject: RE: [Amps] Mail Order Operations

Dear Caveat emptor,

If you want to abuse people in general go some where else and do your dirty
work.

You are not man enough to even identify yourself with a call sign. You've
got real problems.

Let's stick to technical stuff and respect each other. Don't paint everybody
with the same brush.

Bert, VE3OBU/SM7BUR

PS. I believe Worldcom, Enron and Adelphia are American companies!!!