Re: [Amps] HA-10 Warrior "Neutralizing Capacitor"

To: "Bill Smith" <ko4nrbs@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HA-10 Warrior "Neutralizing Capacitor"
From: "carl seyersdahl" <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:41:40 -0400
Bill: I haven't seen an answer to your question here , but that
"neutralizing " cap was one of a number of attempts to
 "neutralize " an amp which was already reasonably stable, and from what
I've heard and seen none of these attempts were any good. !! they all made
the amps "squirrely" to tune and operate. No one has since made a
"neutralized "
amp. they are already stable if they have good , low 'Q' vhf
suppressors.!!!! (among other things)
   Take that cap out and toss it in the "reserve" box for other purposes.!!
Have a good day!!
     carl / kz5ca