[Amps] RCA, Burle tubes and parts

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] RCA, Burle tubes and parts
From: craxd <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:21:14 -0400
Hello,
Where a few seemed to benefit from the Burle info about the National amp, I
wanted to leave this info for
all. I just received my new copy of Burle product reference on CD yesterday. It
contains all the info on
their full line with application notes. This can be requested from Burle but
I'm not sure of any charges
as I'm an OEM and get this for free. I could burn someone a CD if they need it
for the cost of the CD
plus shipping. Everything is in HTML format with a seach engine. It laso
contains its own viewing
software and autoloads. Anyhow, I hope this helps.

Available from:
Burle Industries
1000 New Holland Ave.
Lancaster, PA
17601-5688

www.burle.com

Technical Sales Rep;
Edward K. Hocker
Phone: 717-295-6096
Fax: 717-295-6096
e-mail: hockere@burle.com

CD Title:  Product Reference, Version 3.2  (March 2003)

There is also a mailable technical update that can be subscribed too and comes
in very handy. Just
request the "Burle Update".

Best & 73's

Will Matney