Re: [Amps] SB220 - no power output problem

To: 2 <2@vc.net>, "AMPS <amps"@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB220 - no power output problem
From: rlm <r@somis.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:34:07 -0700
Bart-- I would start by checking the bandswitch L contacts for continuity on the problematic bands.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU)" <ve5cpu@imagewireless.ca>
Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003  6:24:45  AM US/Pacific
To: rlm <r@somis.org>

Good day Richard

Your reply to may inquiry on the Amps reflector did not contain anything but some of the original quoted message.

Regards
  Bart, VE5COP

Rich Measures, AG6K, 805.386.3734. www.somis.org/ E-mail adr is changing from 2@vc.net to r@somis.org
2@vc.net is history on 1 October.