Re: [Amps] AM-6154 Info Wanted. Experiences, etc?

To: Amps <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AM-6154 Info Wanted. Experiences, etc?
From: "Brian Carling" <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:42:06 -0500
They will actually put out no more than about 400 watts on 2m.

I had one once and LOVED It!

I was able to work SSB contacts out to 250 - 300 miles with a single quagi beam
at
35 feet almost any evening, and made many many QSO s with that amplifier.  I
wish that I had never sold it.
Built-in AC power supply - what more could you ask for!
If the price is right, get it!!