[Amps] Eimac Tube Performance Computer.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Eimac Tube Performance Computer.
From: Dave Kirkby <davek@medphys.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:31:30 +0000 (GMT)
If anyone is interested, I have put a copy of the Eimac Tube Performance
Computer, along with the instructions on how to use it, at

http://www.g8wrb.org/data/eimac-tube-computer.pdf

Note this is a fairly large file (~10 Mb) as some parts have fine detail
and hence I needed to scan some pages at 600 dpi.

I have changed my email address - see
http://www.g8wrb.org/myemail.jpg
although I'll still get emails sent to here, although its quite possible
I'll miss them amongst all the spam I seem to get.

G8WRB