[Amps] Henry 3K?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Henry 3K?
From: Mark <fordgt390@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 05:31:27 -0800 (PST)
Hello Everyone,

I hope everybody had a good holiday and didnt eat too
much! I have a chance to buy a Henry 3k console in my
area and was wondering if it was a good amp? I havent
found much out about it other than its just another
console 2} - 3-500z Henry amp. My guess its around 20
yrs old? Any feedback from somebody with experience on
one of these guys? Im guessing its around 1500-1700
watts output or so like the 2k consoles? Let me know
if you owned one or had any experience with one?
Thanks and 73 from brisk and chilly Iowa....

Mark
W0NCL