[Amps] 220 wireing

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 220 wireing
From: "John" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:46:31 -0500
Hi Jason !  My shack is across the hall from the laundry room where there was a
unused 220 plug.  I called a friend of mine who is a electrician and we
removed the plug put a cover on the hole we then put in a box and hooked new
wire to the old through the junction box.  we then ran the wire through the
ceiling ( drilled holes for the wire into the joists )  to the room across the
way which is my shack .  we simply cut a hole in the wall where I wanted the
outlet and used the standard 3 prong outlet.   Hope this helps some.   John