[Amps] Sep/Oct, 2003 QEX article on Parasites

To: " AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Sep/Oct, 2003 QEX article on Parasites
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 00:33:25 -0800
-  I recently received a copy of this article* from NS1B, James McElroy.
Tnx, Jim.

After reading the article, I still can't figure out what the optimal
Better Method values of L and R - from the grid of the 8877 to ground -
were for the test amplifier.    In other words, the article didn't show
me.  Did it show anyone else?

*  "CAD Analysis of the Grounded-Grid Amplifier Shows a Better Method for
Stabilization" by Ralph Cumrine, NØKC.