Re: Fw: [Amps] HELP...off topic.. slow picture loads

To: nospam4me@juno.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Fw: [Amps] HELP...off topic.. slow picture loads
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 07:41:57 EST
Hi Guys, most of you that answered said that I might have "spyware" on the
machine that is slowing things down.  I got hold of Spybot and Spyware Begone,
ran both on the machine and I still have the same problem with e-bay.  AS I
said if I download any other website page I can easily scroll the page up and
down quickly, its only
e-bay that gives me the problem.  The "spyware" idea has been dispelled.
Anymore thoughts?  I have tried changing settings on the computer and nothing
helps.  Hope all had a great Holiday. 73 Louie W1QJ
PS for those who didn't read the request, here is the problem.  When I go to
e-bay website, the page downloads for "ham radio", when I go to scroll down
using the mouse on the right side of the page arrow up/down, the page scrolls
in
slow motion and is very annoying, it could take several minutes to get to the
bottom of the page.  Its truly a PITA.  Tried everything, nothing fixed it
yet.  73 Louie