[Amps] Hi Pot Tester Addendum

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Hi Pot Tester Addendum
From: "k7fm" <k7fm@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:47:45 -0800
I mentioned the Hi Pot tester on eBay.  But, I neglected to note the number
and have had some requests.  Sorry.  It is 2585458595.

I may sell out of the ones I have remaining, but if you are interested,
similar units show up from time to time.  Watch out, though, as I have seen
them listed for over $500.  For our purposes, they are valuable because they
have a nice Variac and a 3 kv transformer.  The AC voltmeter can be mentally
converted to the dc output voltage and you can build an external
rectifier/filter combination to obtain dc voltage.  You will also need a
microammeter to measure leakage current.  This is a good unit for those who
are partly lazy or who would have to purchase new parts.

73,  Colin  K7FM

---