[Amps] Few Russian tubes for sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Few Russian tubes for sale
From: R.Vaicius@omnitel.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:13:34 +0200
Hello there,

I have few Russian tubes for sale:

1. GU-36B-1 - monster tube, 11kg, Up to 250 MHz, up to 15KW.
More data you can find :
http://www.tubes.ru/techinfo/Broadcast/gu-36b-1.html
Tube is NOS, used very few hours, from surplus transmitter, with factory
made chemney-like part.
I have one tube. 240 Euros / 300 USD + shipping.

2. GI-25 - triode is used as an oscillator with pulsed anode and grid
keying in the centimetric and decimetric wavelength ranges.
More you can find at :
http://www.tubes.ru/techinfo/TransmittingPulseTubes/gi-25.html
I have 5 tubes, never used. 20 Euros / 25 USD + shipping (low price
because tube is lightweight).

3. GS-36B (4CX400A) with socket and chemney.
Tetrode is designed for power amplification in distributed-gain amplifiers
and single-sideband signal amplifiers at frequencies up to 75 MHz, and for
power amplification at up to 500 MHz in RF equipment.
More data at : http://www.tubes.ru/techinfo/Broadcast/gs-36b.html
Tube is from equipment which was never used. There is no any sign of dust
inside the cooler.
Unfortunately I got only those parts and have no chance to see the
quipment...
I have one tube. 50 Euros/ 64 USD + shipping (approx. 12 Euros / 15 USD)

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

Remi LY2MW