[Amps] RE: Power combiners and antennas???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE: Power combiners and antennas???
From: "Jurgen van de Glind" <Jurgen@vandeglind.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:55:54 +0100
I couple 2x AM6154 for >1KW the following way.
http://www.vandeglind.demon.nl/hybridring.htm

cheap and easy

Jurgen PE1LWT

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:54:08 EST
From: JimMoci@aol.com
To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Power combiners and antennas???
Message: 3

Hello fellow amp gurus- I have a question for the experts. I have two TE
systems 350 watt 2 meter solid state amplifiers and wanted to combine the
two.
What is the best way of doing this? Should I use a power combiner? Should I
run
each amp into a seperate antenna with equal feedline lengths while driving
both
with the exciter simultaneously?  Any other ideas, suggestions? Thanks for
any and all input.

73,
Jim