[Amps] SB201 10-meter mod

To: Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>, ckchu@hotmail.com
Subject: [Amps] SB201 10-meter mod
From: Vic Rosenthal <vic@rakefet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:31:43 -0800
I recently was asked for details about activating the 10m band on an SB201. I remember that there were changes to the input network as well as the tank circuit. Since I did this in 1979, somehow the details have escaped me, and I don't have the amp or the manual any more. Can someone help Jacky with this (reply direct to <mailto:ckchu@hotmail.com>).

Thanks
Vic K2VCO

I purchased a SB-201 recently, and I need some information about the 10m band information.

From this messaage you have wrote, it seems like the 10 band is more than

just a tap to coil and switch. Would you be able to describe a little more detail about this MOD? Do you have any pictures for this MOD? (If you do, I will appreciate if you can send these pictures to me.) thanks for your help.

Jacky Chu
BV2TU
In Canada