Re: [Amps] 9913 cable

To: "kce" <kce@chartermi.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 9913 cable
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:17:26 -0500
I see you are using a tuner. What was the SWR after the tuner. Having 1:1 into the tuner does not count.
9913 should easily handle 10 KW. I can run 2.5 KW into a dummy load thru RG58 (perfect match).
A problem with 9913 is that if it flexes or is bent often the center conductor will wallow out a large space
in the foam insulation and get way off center. Good old RG8 is best for HF and flexing feed line.

73
Bill wa4lav