Re: [Amps] re: Henry 6n2 dual band?

To: <amps@contesting.com>, <nospam4me@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] re: Henry 6n2 dual band?
From: "Steve Thompson" <g8gsq@ic24.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:13:35 -0000
nospam4me@juno.com wrote:
> Thank you to everyone for the quick replies.
>
> Is the Henry 6n2 a dual band amplifier,
> both six and two meters? ... or a single
> band amplifier? If it's a dual band amp,
> I'd be curious to know how they change
> bands.   In specific, the output section.
I think on 2 the tubes are in push pull, on 6 in parallel with the 2m
circuits acting like extended connections between the tubes and the 6m
matching circuits. If the web site storing pics of people's amps is still
alive, there's some shots of a really beautifully made version using a pair
of 3CX800 that makes it clear.

73, Steve