RE: [BULK] - Re: [Amps] tube cooling

To: 'W0UN -- John Brosnahan' <shr@swtexas.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [BULK] - Re: [Amps] tube cooling
From: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:14:37 -0800
Or, of course, anyone who really doesn't care about noise but wants to move
a lot of air in the equivalent space could use a Nidec TA500 wide body
B34607-16, like I do....190 cfm, about double the air volume for the same
back pressure as all the Pabst 120mm models...sounds a bit like a 747 on
full takeoff thrust, though. -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill