Fw: [Amps] Use of Ameritron QSK board

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Fw: [Amps] Use of Ameritron QSK board
From: nospam4me@juno.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:35:24 -0800
Some of the Ameritron Boards were equivalent to
the Heathkit SB-1000 units.   I have that information
on a web page I'm in the process of moving to
another site. If you don't find what you need before
my replacement web site heats up, drop
me a direct Email and I'll try to help out.

cheer
skipp
nospam4me@juno.com