Re: [Amps] Solid State Relays

To: "R.Measures" <r@somis.org>,"Glenn McNeil" <vk4tzl@bigpond.net.au>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Solid State Relays
From: "Dudley Hurry" <jhurry@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:53:08 -0600
The only positive disconnect is to unplug the AC..

But I have used the cross-over relays in several amps with no problems, but
I have always used RFI input filters and bypass caps on the relays, along
with surge protectors.     Works for me, and I think QRO and Commander uses
them also.

Thanks and 73's,
Dudley
WA5QPZ