[Amps] 701A Pulse tube

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 701A Pulse tube
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 15:48:21 -0400
I need a data sheet on a 701A tetrode pulse hard modulator tube. I am playing with my transmitting tube tester and need the filament voltage and current specs and a set of characteristic curves for the tube to test one of these. I have a 715C tube and should be able to check it.
Last night I tested some 4-1000A, 4-250, 4-125, 304TL, 4CX250B, 8072, 6146 tubes. Presently, I can't test high mu triodes but working on that. Now I have to make adapters for other tubes such as the larger 4CX and 5CX tubes along with 813,4E27 and PL172. I should have it ready this year for Dayton.

73
Bill wa4lav