[Amps] one people, separated by a common language

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] one people, separated by a common language
From: Steve Jackson <kz1x@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
> Is Heath Robinson the UK's version of
> Rube Goldberg here in the states?

I was going to ask the same question.  I always
wondered why the G's snickered softly when the name
"Heathkit" was mentioned.

While I'm posting, has anyone yet received a
3CX1500D7?  Anyone figured out how to create a chimney
for it?  As soon as I get a job and pay off some
bills, I am seriously looking at building a 40/80/160
amp around this tube, with a floor-mounted,
all-switching supply.