Re: [Amps] Mega Mobile

To: wrt@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mega Mobile
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:14:39 -0700

On Apr 27, 2004, at 8:37 AM, Bill Turner wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:35:29 -0700, R. Measures wrote:

Hello, Bill --- "You have to hear before you can work 'em" was
pretty much true before the Internet. However, over the Internet, one
can listen remotely to a low-power DX station's signal on a receiver in
or near his country.

Good point.  Ten years ago I feared the internet would be the death of
ham radio.  ...

 This may turn out to be prophetic However, so far at least, the Internet has only changed Ham radio. In the last year I have not run into a Ham who does not do e-mail.

cheers, Bill.