[Amps] Amp supply LK800

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Amp supply LK800
From: "Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:20:52 +0200
Hi,

I picked up a LK800-ism  amplifier. This is the one with 3x  3cx800a7
inside.
It is working bud I see that some wires are floating from the bandswitch !
Could someone who have this amp thake some shots inside the amp /and
bandswitch !
i'm triyng to relocate the wires !

I'm looking also for 3 sokets and chimnys to rebuild the tube cabinet !I
have 3 new tubes !
If anyone have some parts laydown (meters / input board or a case) and
others pieces) and
dont need them anymore mail my your price and maybe whe have a deal !

thanks
Marc ON4MA

---