[Amps] What Transmitters use the 4CX15000?

To: "'amps@contesting.com'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] What Transmitters use the 4CX15000?
From: Horne David H Civ OO-ALC/YPVS <David.Horne@HILL.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:59:58 -0600
I am interested in identifying and possibly obtaining a transmitter that
uses the 4CX-15000 (I think it has an A on the Part Number).  It's a large
tube.  I have heard that it is used for FM, SSB, and RTTY service.  The gain
may need control.

David H. Horne, P.E.; david.horne@hill.af.mil
<mailto:david.horne@hill.af.mil>

Aerospace/F-16 Fuel System Engineer; DSN 777-6263

F-16 Systems Engineering Branch; Comm. 801-777-6263

OO-ALC/YPVS,  Hill AFB, UT 84056

Caution: This message may contain competitive, sensitive or other non-public
information not intended for disclosure outside official government
channels.  Do not disseminate this message without the approval of the
Aeronautical Enterprise Program Office.  If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.