[Amps] Drake L7 modifications documented

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Drake L7 modifications documented
From: "Thomas R. Williams" <n2cu@magtrol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:22:38 -0400
Since purchasing a Drake L7 in March, 2004 I have collected input from a number
of people regarding modifications to this fine amp. I have completed all of the
ones I wanted to do and have documented them with photos and schematics. If
you're interested in a copy just drop me a note and I'll email it to you either
as a Word or PDF document... your choice.

73,
Tom N2CU <><

n2cu@magtrol.com