[Amps] Clipperton L Tuned Input

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Clipperton L Tuned Input
From: "Jeff Weinberg W8CQ" <w8cq@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:43:54 -0400
Hi All,
I am doing some work on adding a homebrew tuned input to a Clipperton L.  My
question:

Does anyone have one with the factory TI installed?  If so, would you be
willing to tell me the values of C1, C2 and I in the tuned input.  I have some
values below, but I am missing a little bit of information and any help would
be greatly appreciated.

160M    270p 28T 750p  What is core number?
80M    330p 22T 470p   What is core number?
40M    36p 15T 150p    What is core number?
20M    150p 8T 82p     What is core number?
15M    75p ?T 51p     What is # of turns and core number?
10M    72p 5T T50-2 51p

Thanks,
Jeff Weinberg  W8CQ