[Amps] High Voltage - Work Safe

To: <AMPS@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [Amps] High Voltage - Work Safe
From: "Gene Bigham" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:58:05 -0500
After reading this account I got to thinking about my past practice here of
reaching inside my Henry floor console after it has been sitting a day or so in
order to check the tube caps or what ever without first verifing the HV is bled
off.  I will cease that rather foolish practice for any future adventures into
the tube cage even if the plate voltage meter reads zero.  Thanks for the
safety reminder.  Rather the circuit be dead than any of us.