[Amps] Re: load capacitor

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: load capacitor
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:10:48 -0400
Hal,
I'll bet it was because I was a manufacturer that he spoke to me. He was figuring on me ordering like 100+ capacitors at a time, which I eventually did. I started buying from Oceanstate Electronics after the first run so I didn't have to stock them. Oceanstate electronics is a OE distributor and you may give them a call.

Will

Harold B. Mandel wrote:

Dear Will,

Last Winter, ALPHA Power directed me towards OE to get a special
air-variable that would work in the new amp.

After trying four or five times no one from that company would
return my call or correspond via e-mail and I went elsewhere.

Hal Mandel
KA1xo

Exactly. I talked to the owner of Oren Elliot (Orens son Stephen) several years ago about this and what he thought the rating should be.

http://www.nod32.com