[Amps] A question!

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] A question!
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:21:22 -0400
Yep,
Go to a local bearing and power transmission supply house. We have three large ones close to here, Motion Industries, Applied Technology, and Ohio Transmission & Pump. They can generally order any of this you want and get it for OEM pricing. There are some others companies who sell this direct and or manufacturers who sell direct. WW Grainger can get this for you too. Just ask them for timing belts and pulley's Generally the larger supply houses can supply them with custom bores and key seats too. For use on amplifiers, miniature grade components are all that's needed. Henry used to use miniature chain and sprockets which may be another thing to look at.

Will Matney

Friends!

Found this - which I need - on www.surplusales.com (Surplusales of Nebraska) To me the price seems high, anyone who knows any other dealers selling this kind of things?

73 de Osten SM5DQC sm5dqc@areteadsl.se

Kit includes 2 sprockets & 1 belt - Perfect system for connecting two shaft driven components side by side. Timing belt has teeth preventing slippage once sprockets are set in place. The belt we normally supply sets the 1/4" shaft centers @ 3-5/8", leaving 1-1/8" gap between two of our 154 series air variables. A 4-1/4" center to center belt is also available. Sprockets are same size, 18 teeth each. $34 per set