RE: [Amps] Dipped Mica Caps

To: "'W0UN -- John Brosnahan'" <shr@swtexas.net>,"'AMPS'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] Dipped Mica Caps
From: "George Hall" <n2cg@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:43:19 -0400
Hi John and AMPS Gang,

I deal with NewarkOne (formerly known as Newark Electronics) fairly
often and my NewarkOne Account Representative always reminds me that if
you don't see what you looking for in their catalog, that does not mean
that they don't carry it.  NewarkOne is a distributor for many lines and
cannot possibly list every item.

So, don't hesitate in calling your NewarkOne office and asking for the
specific part you're looking for.

73,  George  N2CG