[Amps] Need power supply info.

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need power supply info.
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:40:51 -0400
I picked up (cheap) a couple of power supplies used in a some motorola repeater which uses conduction cooled tubes in the final. Just got the power supplies. These seem to have ferro-resonant regulated power supplies. If someone has schematics and specs on these power supplies I'd really appreciate a copy. I was hoping to use them for a pair or more 4cx250B's.
These supplies are very heavy and I paid only pennies per pound.

73
Bill wa4lav