[Amps] Looking for a design for a single 4cx250b tube on 50Mhz -Six Mete

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Looking for a design for a single 4cx250b tube on 50Mhz -Six Meters
From: Ken G3WCS <amps@g3wcs.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:39:10 +0100
Hello all,

I am looking for a design for a six meter amplifier using a single
4cx250b tube. A URL on the web would be great. I have searched quite a
bit using Google and can come up with several two and three tube
designs, but really I don't need that much power. 250W would be quite
enough.

I did find a reference link from several web sites to the following URL :-

http://user.itl.net/~equinox/4cx.html

However, it doesn't seem to work any more, which is a shame as it looks
like what I am looking for.

Any pointers to circuits or design most welcome.

Thanks,

Ken. G3WCS
--

Ken Wood <ken@g3wcs.com>