[Amps] NOT ifwtech.com

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] NOT ifwtech.com
From: "Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:01:38 +0100
Sorry for the bandwidth, but...

Please note: my former ifwtech.com domain is NOT under my control any more.

I lost that domain name 3 years ago, due to my ISP's careless failure to renew it. Fortunately I also had the ifwtech.CO.UK name registered, and have been using that ever since.

What's new - and nasty - is that ifwtech.com has now fallen into the hands of a company that has reactivated it as a gateway to popup ads, premium-rate phone services and other dubious activities. The really nasty thing is that this new site uses keywords like "yagis" and "power amplifiers", so it can easily be mistaken for something of mine. It most definitely isn't.

Please check, in case you still have any old web links pointing to ifwtech.com. Now would be a *very* good time to update them to ifwtech.CO.UK !

Once again, sorry for the bandwidth... but be warned about other domain names that may have been reactivated as the "evil walking dead".

--
73 from Ian G3SEK         'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek