[Amps] Gu-84B socket

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Gu-84B socket
From: craxd <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:19:05 -0400
Roger,

I think Tom at Toms Tubes has these made up. You might try his website. Below is a quote from Tom as he's updating the site. I tried it and got a dang take-over search engine. I hope he didn't loose his URL.

Quote;

Hi guys....My website www.tomsrubes.com will be off line for a few days while we do some work on it and move it to a new server, so dont worry, if all goes as planed I will be back on line in a few days......in the meantime if anyone needs to contact me, I can be reached by phone at 256-593-0077 or via email at w4th@hotmail.com

Thanks guys
73
Tom

Tom's Tubes: Amateur Radio Amp Tubes & Sockets, PEP Boards & VFO Stabilizers, CW Keys, K4POZ Mobile Antennas & G3SEK Triode/Tetrode Boards & Kits. http://www.tomstubes.com

Will Matney

Is there a reasonably priced source for these sockets?
Is it possible to mount the tube without a socket?

73, Roger

<http://www.tomstubes.com>