[Amps] Replies to single 4cx250b tube on 50Mhz-Six Meters (Thankyou)

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Replies to single 4cx250b tube on 50Mhz-Six Meters (Thankyou)
From: Ken G3WCS <amps@g3wcs.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:43:04 +0100
Just a quick message to say thank you for the many replies to my thread, both on and off list, about using a single 4cx250 tube on six meters.

I now have some clear ideas about what is needed and some good design and PSU ideas. It is about 20 years since I built my W1SL 2x4cx250 amp for two meters, which is still going strong, and I needed the old grey matter recharging.

Once again, many thanks to all those who offered assistance and advice.

Vy best 73,

Ken.

--

Ken Wood <ken@g3wcs.com>