Re: [Amps] Dip Meter wanted

To: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>,"amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dip Meter wanted
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:33:04 +0800
Try this link.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1502&item=5726919970&rd=1

73, Alek.

ps: It ain't me selling it and I have no connection with the item or seller.

At 08:20 AM 21/10/2004, Will Matney wrote:
Ok,

Since the auction over on Ebay is over, has anyone got a good deal on a used dip meter? I would like to get another that is working, has all the coils, the book, and in good shape. I'd like to find a good, used, Heath HD-1250, MFJ 201, or a Leader. I prefer solid state as some tubes are getting hard to get. If it's a James Millen, it would have to be a new one. If you have one, please e-mail me about it. Also, if you have any pictures of the meter would be better. Thanks all in advance!

Best & 73's

Will Matney

http://www.qrz.com/vk6apk
http://profiles.yahoo.com/vk6apk