[Amps] Transformer shop

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Transformer shop
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:48:01 -0400
I figured I'd better give this update about the transformer shop starting. I was shooting at December to start back working and doing the transformers but something has came up again. Most know, I've had two knee surgeries this year to keep my kneecaps from freezing. Both times they kept me from doing much for a while. Now, they have me scheduled to see a plastic surgeon next month, to see if they can straighten them again. If so, this may delay things from happening again, I'm not sure. They may either want to do the surgery then, or wait until next year (I hope). If they wait until next year, I'll go ahead and start it up. If not, it may be after January-February until I can, I'm not sure. Seems like every time you get a toe-hold and get ahead, something comes up to slow it down.

Anyhow, I do have everything here now to start it. I'm building the winder up now, and have some other needed test equipment for measuring inductors, etc. I've not purchased any iron or wire yet and am waiting to do that as it is expensive to do. That was to be done next month starting out, but from above, it may not happen. I'll let everyone know who was interested.

One last thing. If a doctor wants to run a full EMG on you, run like h#ll. That was about the most miserable I've been over a test!

Best & 73's

Will Matney