RE: [Amps] RE: Amps, Who Did It? English version available???

To: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Subject: RE: [Amps] RE: Amps, Who Did It? English version available???
From: Adam Farson <farson@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:26:26 -0700
Hi Dennis,

You can use the AltaVista translation service to obtain a translation.
Whilst not exactly the Queen's English, the end-result is "serviceable".

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

You can use Jim Breen's translator to translate words missed by AltaVista.

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/jwb/wwwjdic?9T

If the server gags on the whole text, you can cut & paste the Japanese text
to the text translator pane. Here is the first paragraph, by way of example:

5 year elementary schools (1965) July 21st, the common four coils and Alps
air variable condenser B-15 of the torio, the fact that NEC germanium
transistor SD-46 is arranged on the chip to that, was start of my radio
life. While JOPK (NHK Shizuoka) after bragging that instantaneously and in
the house are audible placing on the bedside from the crystal earphone,
hearing the night of that excitation which goes to sleep together... there
are no times when that deep emotion is forgotten even now when it passes 30
years. Because as for that one body why... as for the answering, the hand of
the self it is troublesome, the process which faces to goal, namely there
was a "original world" there, it is not different. With reason and just the
result cannot call impression... with always you feel and, the radio making
taught that.

As I said, not exactly the Queen's English, but a fair start.

You may wish to install the Japanese language option in your browser to
render the original test correctly.

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ