Re: RE : [Amps] A thought about regulating fil voltage...

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: RE : [Amps] A thought about regulating fil voltage...
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:22:04 -0400
Jos,

Actually there is benefits from running DC on the heater I have read about. It would be easy to regulate like your talking of. The low current is a big plus.

Best & 73's

Will Matney

hermans wrote:

Hello Roy & Will,

Could there be a relationship between your night vision and my dream of
UFO's last night.......!
BTW I'll go for a regulated DC filament supply. Fortunately the indirect
heater of a GU84b is 27V @ 3.5 A

Have fun.

73 Jos