Re: [Amps] Advice on instruments for ham use

To: carl seyersdahl <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Advice on instruments for ham use
From: Don Havlicek <n8de@thepoint.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:03:36 -0500
I have an old RCA scope .. free for the hauling. It goes in the dumpster in two weeks if nobody wants it.
Don
N8DE
Connersville, IN [soon to be Edmore, MI]

carl seyersdahl wrote:
Bill: I tried to answer your letter to Pete, with a CC to Amps, but my
server said "what's going on here?
So, I ll try again a little shorter .!! If anyone has a scope that's better
than my old "an/usm-117 (a real antique) Please let me know. I used several
HP's in the late 50's early 60's in govt work, but I don't recall the
no's.!!
they were pretty big, mounted on carts, and we used them mostly for RTTY
adjustments, etc.
I'm not a beggar , but I have a few things I woul;d part with if I find
the right scope.!!! (but time is short)
We have a local Hamfest coming up next week and some of my "treasures"
will go there (or to the dumpster)
, even tho it makes me sad.!!!!
Solid state or tubes is not important, as long as it works properly.!!!
carl / kz5ca
----- Original Message ----- From: "bill weinel" <tube_radio@mindspring.com>