Re: [Amps] SW

To: carl seyersdahl <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SW
From: rk <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:53:06 -0500
Go to LL Bean or many mail orders and look at the Grundig FR-200 ---
39 bucks.. Very sensitive, .... kid would like the novelty. Would be very good for "many" locations. Headset jack, goes for weeks on batteries. Love mine, have it on and the 756pro off.... Bob K2RK

carl seyersdahl wrote:
This may be considered OT but it's imnportant to me.!!
 I am looking for a S-W receiver , solid state oe vacuum tube, with the SW
bcst. bands.!! I'll pay up to 100.00 for a good rcvr.!! It's for a friend
who's child is dying and can't be expected to live another yr.!! the child
is about 10 yrs.;and loves SW bcst stns.!!!
   It's my xmas present (I hope)
   carl / kz5ca