Re: [Amps] Making an AMP homebrew web site

To: "Arthur Tan" <ab4rl@amsat.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Making an AMP homebrew web site
From: "Bob Bruno - K2KI" <k2ki@starc.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:20:41 -0500
Sure will Art... I am still compiling the links and pics. I have a ton of
sites but they are russian and require translation. I am working on
installing a translation link to each one. Still testing it out. Should have
the site up in skeletal form by the first of the year.

73, CUL

Bob Bruno - K2KI
k2ki@starc.org