Re: [Amps] Power Transformer

To: David Kirkby <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Power Transformer
From: Tomm Aldridge <KD7QAE@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 02:57:22 +0000
... and what does Intel have to do with MS being targeted by hackers and spammers??? It is interesting to note that most high performance WS and servers are IA powered and that they are completely OS agnostic.

I run XP on both my (PII and PIII) machines here at the QTH but I do not have either Outlook or ie on either. I use Mozilla exclusively for both browsing and mail and have so far avoided any MS viruses.

INTEL INSIDE!

Tomm Aldridge

David Kirkby wrote:

Will Matney wrote:

From the above, if all the members of this list or everyone with contesting.com e-mails would or need to check their computers for this "sober worm". Most anti-virus makers should have updates to clean an infected computer if it is found. Hopefully it will be found and my e-mails will drop back down to a normal rate =)

All members that are running Windoze you mean!!
Sorry, I had to add that.

Dr. David Kirkby
(Sun Ultra 80, 4 x 450 MHz UltraSPARC II CPUs, 4GB RAM.
Totally incompatible with Windoze and totally immune from its many problems.)

INTEL OUTSIDE !!!