[Amps] Thanks

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Thanks
From: "Dan" <dpipes@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 10:19:05 -0700
Phil, Gary and Richard

Tnx for the info and details. I guess you are confirming what I maybe already
knew but was looking for a magic pill to fix all the problems.  I will unplag
the frig just one of the those small what 1 cu fit to keep cold drink in the
shack.. I am at the far side of the circuit breakers in the house. They are on
the south wall on my garage and the shack is on the North wall on the house so
the run is max'ed as well no helping the problem. .. i have thought about
making a run of a 220 volts line from the brekaer box to the shack. i do have a
atttic so that woud not really be the hard to do ..

i would like to hear all of your comments as to if that would help and maybe i
should also runa  110 volt separate line while doing i to allow a house
separate 110 line for the shack...

Thanks again ffor the ideas ans info... any more just send them this way <g>
Dan