[Amps] F/S Ameritron Parasitic Suppressor Board

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] F/S Ameritron Parasitic Suppressor Board
From: Don Nesbitt <nesbittdr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:41:33 -0800 (PST)
Bought the board to use in a project that I never got
around to getting off the ground.  It is the populated
board that is listed as AL572_S1 and seems to be used
in a number of their amplifiers.  On the board itself
it says 861-0572-1 Rev 1 and on the Invoice it is
50-0572-1.  The cost was $39.36 plus shipping from
them.  I'd like to get $25 and a couple of bucks for
shipping via Priority Mail.

I've repaired a number of 811H's and see that this is
the same board that is used in them as well.  You can
see a photo of the board at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/n4hh

Also shown in the album is a "fried" plate choke that
I replaced in an 811H.  I'll be glad to stick it in
the same package or if you don't want it, whoever does
can have it for the cost of postage.  It would make a
nice form for a rewind.    Please contact me off list
either via email (this address or n4hh at arrl.net) or
via telephone at 404-218-3595 cellular. Thanks for the
BW.  73  -- Don N4HH