[Amps] Re: Dentron GLA-1000 with 4cx250's

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Re: Dentron GLA-1000 with 4cx250's
From: "nospam4me@juno.com" <nospam4me@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:49:08 GMT
Hello there,

Some time back (more than a year), I was in contact
with an Italian Amateur who did a Dentron GLA-1000
conversion to dual 4cx250 tubes. Possibly his name
is Tony...

We are about to talk over some of the conversion
highlights on the:

group and would like to contact Tony for additional
information.  Pictures of the completed amplifier
(and Tony) are in the photos section of the group.

Tony, I believe you are a member of this amps group,
if so would you please email me direct off the list.

nospam4me@juno.com        nospam4me at juno.com

or

skipp025@yahoo.com        skipp025 at yahoo.com

thank you very much
73's
skipp

ps: Everyone is welcome on the yahoo rfamplifiers
group.