Re: [Amps] 90 degree rotating shaft

To: "Chris" <rfcrazy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 90 degree rotating shaft
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 04:39:44 -0800
If you don't more than a few degrees of swivel, Cardwell Condenser Corp makes one that is ideal for this purpose. Order desk -- (631) 957-7200 The designation is RAD. They were not stocked the last time I ordered them, so I special ordered 6 to be mfg and promptly sold what I did not need. I'm thinking I should have ordered 50. /// The RAD shaft-coupling takes the place of the collet on the vacuum variable's 1/4" drive-shaft. Set C to max when switching. The advantage of the Cardwell RAD is that there is enough play in the gears to accomodate minor shaft misalignment without binding. Blue-Locktite®ing the set-screws is not a bad idea.
cheerz, Chris