[Amps] ampliphase

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ampliphase
From: "carl seyersdahl" <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:20:54 -0500
   I've been around electronics for many years, but I had never heard of
this "ampliphase" system until it was mentioned here on the amps
reflector.!!
  I looked at one of the diagrams on a link and I must say it looks like a
bit of a monster to tune properly, But it also looks like "fun " to me . I
was involved in quite a few bcst xmtrs in years past but they were all
"conventional"
 AM xmtrs.I can't even remember what make or model they were, except maybe
one , the name of which seems to be "Gates". Best as I can remember.!!!
   "and Thats all Of my memories on the bcst end.!!!!
    "I also did most of my work for the U.S. gov't, if that means
anything..!!!
   Just a memory from the distant past.!!!
     Have a good day , all.!!!!!
     carl / kz5ca