Re: [Amps] Viewstar PT-2500A on/off switch needed

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Viewstar PT-2500A on/off switch needed
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:34:10 -0600
> It would help to know the exact manufacturer and type of
> switch on your dad's amp.
>
> Hal
> W4HBM

Hi Hal,

The amp is in CT, I am in IN. Dad has glaucoma & can't see well
enough to be of any help. I am going there in two weeks for a short
visit and I have no access to a parts manual for it, one did not come
with the amp which I bought for him from an estate ten years ago.

My hope in posting here is that someone either knows this amp
intimately & has the answer, has the service manual for it or, has
the amp & doesn't mind taking a look-see to see what make/model the
switch is. If I wait to look while I'm there visiting, I won't be
there long enough to order the part & get it to me before I leave CT.

What I am trying to find is the manufacturer & type of switch.
Getting it will be problem #2.

Gary
KA1J